Dear Parent / Carer,

Over the past few weeks, a number of pupils have been sent home from school due to symptoms of norovirus. Information on norovirus, also known as the ‘winter vomiting bug’, from NHS Scotland can be found here.

If a young person feels unwell before coming to school they should stay at home until they feel better. This will help reduce the spread of norovirus.

As per NHS advice, anyone who gets norovirus should “stay off work or school until at least 48 hours after the norovirus symptoms have stopped.”

Thank you for your support.

Billy Burke

Head Teacher